3D Models + textures
Technical drawing Warranty
Certificates and tests
Paduk or padouk (padauk) – wood species obtained from African łowy"sandalinu trees (Pterocarpus sandalinus). It has hard, durable wood with a drawing similar to mahogany and with a characteristic deep reddish hue.
- Type: basin with motion sensor
- Material: natural wood, brass, reflective chrome
- Handle Photocell controlled stream: hot and cold water mixer
- Spout type: tap aerator
- Body height: 160 mm
- Spout reach: 185 mm
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5 v AAA batteries
- Temperature regulator: manual
- Acoustic group: A below 20 dB
- Resistance to high temperatures, chemical and mechanical factors, excellent microbiological protection.
- Simple installation.
- Quick and easy cleaning.
- Delivery time: +/- 4 weeks.