3D Models + textures
Technical drawing Warranty
Certificates and tests
Rosewood has heartwood with dark-tough heartwood. White, narrow white and yellow. Heartwood with a different shade from brown to dark purple. Irregular black rings having an oily character. Heavy and very hard wood, difficult to handle, resistant to abiotic and biotic factors, including termites.
Rosewood is used, among others for the manufacture of furniture and parquets. It is also a raw material for producing parts of musical instruments, for example, fingerboards in the guitar, mandolin, violin, pins for strings in stringed instruments as well as tiles in a xylophone, marimba, balaphone.
- Type: basin with motion sensor
- Material: natural wood, brass, reflective chrome
- Handle Photocell controlled stream: hot and cold water mixer
- Spout type: tap aerator
- Body height: 160 mm
- Spout reach: 185 mm
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5 v AAA batteries
- Temperature regulator: manual
- Acoustic group: A below 20 dB
- Resistance to high temperatures, chemical and mechanical factors, excellent microbiological protection.
- Simple installation.
- Quick and easy cleaning.
- Delivery time: +/- 4 weeks.