3D Models + textures
Technical drawing Warranty
Certificates and tests
Paduk or padouk (padauk) – wood species obtained from African łowy"sandalinu trees (Pterocarpus sandalinus). It has hard, durable wood with a drawing similar to mahogany and with a characteristic deep reddish hue.
- Type: shower termostatic
- Material: natural wood, brass, glossy chrome
- Flow rate: below 15 l/min
- Temperature lock: maximum temperature up to 38°C
- Acoustic group: A below 20 db
- Resistance to high temperatures, chemical and mechanical factors, excellent microbiological protection.
- Simple installation.
- Quick and easy cleaning.
- Delivery time: +/- 4 weeks.