3D Models + textures
PDF Catalogue Warranty
Certificates and tests
Rosewood has heartwood with dark-tough heartwood. White, narrow white and yellow. Heartwood with a different shade from brown to dark purple. Irregular black rings having an oily character. Heavy and very hard wood, difficult to handle, resistant to abiotic and biotic factors, including termites.
Rosewood is used, among others for the manufacture of furniture and parquets. It is also a raw material for producing parts of musical instruments, for example, fingerboards in the guitar, mandolin, violin, pins for strings in stringed instruments as well as tiles in a xylophone, marimba, balaphone.
- Type: short basin tap
- Material: natural wood, brass, glossy chrome
- Handle: cube
- Tip of tap: aerator
- Height: 167 mm
- Spout reach: 131 mm
- head type: ceramic Ø35 mm
- Resistance to high temperatures, chemical and mechanical factors, excellent microbiological protection.
- Ceramic head of the Spanish company – SEDAL – guarantees tightness, reliability and quiet work.
- Neoperl Cascade SLC aerator – reduce water consumption up to 50%.
- Simple installation.
- Quick and easy cleaning.
- Delivery time: +/- 4 weeks.