3D Models + textures
Technical drawing Warranty
Certificates and tests
Rosewood has heartwood with dark-tough heartwood. White, narrow white and yellow. Heartwood with a different shade from brown to dark purple. Irregular black rings having an oily character. Heavy and very hard wood, difficult to handle, resistant to abiotic and biotic factors, including termites.
Rosewood is used, among others for the manufacture of furniture and parquets. It is also a raw material for producing parts of musical instruments, for example, fingerboards in the guitar, mandolin, violin, pins for strings in stringed instruments as well as tiles in a xylophone, marimba, balaphone.
- Type: shower termostatic
- Material: natural wood, brass, glossy chrome
- Flow rate: below 15 l/min
- Temperature lock: maximum temperature up to 38°C
- Acoustic group: A below 20 db
- Resistance to high temperatures, chemical and mechanical factors, excellent microbiological protection.
- Simple installation.
- Quick and easy cleaning.
- Delivery time: +/- 4 weeks.